Monday, July 2, 2012

Holley and Lewis The Story, #3

Holley and Lewis Story

Holley is H, Lewis  Is L

H: I am so happy for our baby Boys and girls.
L:  Me too but sadly they are so fiesty grumpy and stubborn all the time.
(Night)
H: Lewis! All the kids are asleep.
L: ok i am going to bed.
H: Okay. I am gonna stay up all night working on my book.
L: what is it about?
H: I cant tell you. Its a secret.
L: *Goes to bed*
H: *Works on book all night*

(Few Weeks Later)

H: Lewis  You can go out tonight. I can handle the kids for now.
L: Okay i will go to the bar.
H: Okayy

(At bar with lewis and a random chick name rose ,aka R )

L: Oh hey there
R: Hi im the new bartender
L: Oh Ok *with a sniek on his face*
R: So i hear your having 100 kids.
L: yea but i dont like my wife.  (( Lewis has commitment issues on the sims game))
R: Oh well have a drink on me ;)
L:Okayy *Drinks 100 drinks *

[Lewis never comes home that night. He is with rose at her apartment. ;) But holley did her own thing: ]

{ Holley Is speaking to the new guy Brock. aka B. }

H: Hey there
B: hey im your new co worker. I THought you would like to meet me.
H: Well now that i seee you, i am definatly happy.
B: Wheres your husband?
H: somewhere. But he doesnt love me as much as i would want. ((She is hopeless romantic))
B: Oh well can i come in?
H: sure all the kids are asleep.

(That night both lewis and holley betrayed eachother. Neither one knows.....)

(((  Another Week Later. Its the Kids Bday)))

H: O my gosh! All the kids have the same birthday!  We need so much cake and cookies and decorations!
L: I will buy a pony for them to ride.
H: Great idea but we might need 5 ponies just to make everyone happy.
L: How are we supposed to do this with 100 kids!!!!!!!!
H: We will make it through....with unexpected pleasures we shall make it *She is thinking of Brock*
L: I agree 100% with you *Smirk* (Thinking of Rose)

^Story Will Continue Later^

Btw Number of kids left to have: 94

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Special thanks to my producer savy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Welcome girl!!! Writing these stories is so much fun! Its so dramatic that it even keeps me, the author/producer, engaged until the end! But the good thing for me is that i know what happens next but you will have to wait xD

    Luv ya girl!

    ReplyDelete