Saturday, June 30, 2012

Update 6/30/12

Ok so its really hard now because my computer is messing up my sims! If you go to the last update (or one of the posts) i replied to savys comment and explained what happened. If anyone can help me with this issue comment below asap! Ok so here are the things that happened yesterday:
1. Adam and Branden have been so fussy and they always wake up in the middle of the night!
2. Holley threw up (for unknown causes)
3. Holley started writing a new book called (its a surprise!)
4. Lewis finished a new painting but has been so tired lately
5. HOLLEY IS PREGNANT!
Here are some memories and pics:

Memory: Picked Up Branden
Such a cute little bundle of joy...it would be a delight to hold this one for hours! His cuteness over whelmed me that i cried ;)
Memory: Picked Up Adam
Such a cute little bundle of joy...it would be a delight to hold this one for hours! I'm a daddy :)

Memory: Got Pregnant!
It turns out a baby is on the way. Time to enjoy the ecstasy of imminent parenthood before the sleepless nights with the baby begin! I want a girl!!!!!!!!!
 Heres what Lewis and Holley said:
Holley says: I might be pregnant again :)
Holley says: The twins are in their swings and they love them! And i'm writing a new book! title is.............


Ok my new producer or The person who is going to help me with all of this is savyfire!! <3 you girl!
- Holley


1 comment:

  1. Go to the post called: Here's what Lewis and Holley said
    And look at the comments you should find my "problem comment" in there. Thanks!
    - Holley

    ReplyDelete