Thursday, June 28, 2012

Today is the day i start Holley's 100 baby challenge!!! 

I'm so excited!! I will post daily updates on the family every night after i get done. Are you ready?? I need you to take part of this so my question today is: What are some baby names??? 

You could be the winner of my baby name challenge!!! The winners will receive the honor of being in the story! And i might pick your name/username to be one of the babies name!! The rules are: have fun, only post 3 names, and don't have names that are disturbing or cuss names. Ok let the challenge begin!!


2 comments:

  1. 1- Jazzeline
    2- Jackz (pronounced jacks)
    3- Jezzica (pronounced like jessica but using Z sound)

    I used the Z sound a lot. I think its cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out the 100 Smores,it's a 100 baby challenge, too, and it's fantastic. You can also check out mine but it isn't quite finished, =)
    http://www.facebook.com/DanielleSmoresAndHer100BabyChallenge

    Mine: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Krista-Garcias-100-Baby-Challenge/204093656380481

    ReplyDelete