Sunday, September 30, 2012

I'M BACK! Update 9/30/12

Hi guys so i'm starting to become more serious about this challenge. I can't believe i didn't take pics of the kids through their ages. Anyways i will start doing that. I'm trying to get back into playing it but i really wanted to wait till the sims 3 seasons to come out so i can make it more realistic! I got my game to stop crashing yay! I can't wait to see how my sims are doing. I will most likely play it tomorrow/today but no promises. SEE YOU ALL LATER! 6/100 kids so far. #7 is on his/her way soon...
These are pictures from when the kids were born enjoy!


Mr. Lewis Gage (dad of first 6 babies)

Mrs. Holley Garcia (mom of soon to be all 100 babies)

(baby #1 (left)) Adam   (baby #2 (right)) Brandon
(baby #3) Chrissy

(baby #4) Being born Drake (baby # 5) also being born Ella
(sorry no picture of them after they are born as babies)

(baby #6) Final child of Lewis Gage! Fabiano!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment